Charles Anderson, Interim Chair
- 100 Black Men of Syracuse, Inc. - Health and Wellness Committee Chair
- Pan African Community of Central New York - President
- Pan African Congress North American Delegation - Member
- United States Peace Corps - Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Rainbow PUSH Coalition - Co-President
- Syracuse Common Council 4th District Councilor
- Syracuse City School District Attendance Teacher
- Urban League of Onondaga County Education Director
"Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."
George Bain, Treasurer
- Freelancer Writer and Editor.
- Syracuse Stage.
- Meals on Wheels of Syracuse.
- Friends of the Onondaga Free Library.
- Plymouth Congregational Church Trustees.
- Syracuse Herald-Journal and The Post-Standard, former editor.
“Goodness without knowledge is weak and feeble, yet knowledge without goodness is dangerous, and that both united form the noblest character."
PRPAC Executive Artistic Director
Ex-Officio Board Member
- Actor, Director, Choreographer.
- Chicken Wing Lover.
- Enjoys Cooking.
- Loves Being the Force of Positive Change.
“If you can’t fly, then run. If you can’t run, then walk. If you can’t walk, then crawl. But whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward” -Martin Luther King Jr.
Mary Anne Doherty,
PRPAC Board Member
- Mom of Twins.
- Syracuse University Music Theatre Graduate.
- Former Community Theatre Performer, Current Community Theatre Supporter.
- Supervising Judge of Syracuse City Court.
- Proponent for Change, Diversity and Inclusion in All Walks of Life.
“If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.” - Maya Angelou.
PRPAC Board Member, Co-Secretary & Facilitator
- Native New Yorker/Brooklyn.
- Married a King.
- TV/Radio Producer & Broadcaster… “Open Line” & “Teen Talk."
- Broadcast Journalism Professor.
- Actress/Singer, Motivational Speaker.
- Cornell, SUNY Oswego, Onondaga Community College Alum.
“Let your light shine and Always give back!"
PRPAC Board Member
- Native Syracusan.
- HBCU Graduate.
- State Health and Community Advocate.
- Youth Mentor.
- Avid Reader, Beloved Sister and Aunt.
- Grounded in Inclusion.
“Every good day is a choice, and I choose nothing but good days!"
Jackie Warren Moore
PRPAC Board Member (medical leave)
- Poet, Playwright, Freelance Writer - Nationally and Internationally, published.
- Theatrical Director, Teacher.
- Actor, Activist.
“I believe I have an obligation to speak up and celebrate what is right in the world and to shout out about what is wrong in the world, in the hopes that we may all work together to make it all right for us all.”
PRPAC Board Member, Co-Secretary
- Bethany Baptist Church.
- Lambda Kappa Mu Sorority, Inc.
- Onondaga Votes.
- Retired Teachers Council.
- Silhouettes, Auxillary of Kappa Alpha Psi.
- CNY Poor People's Campaign.
- ASRS - Advanced Students Resources Systems.
"I am not lucky, I am blessed!!"